Our Foaming Sugar Scrub exfoliates your skin with sugar crystals while creating a luxurious, rich lather. Sweet Almond Oil moisturises while the amazing fragrance briefly takes you on a mini vacation.
Relax while watching the sun set over the crystal-clear waters of Indian Bay, enjoying the view from the tan and black sands of the beach. Climb the rugged rocks near the shoreline and delight in the anchored sail boats dotting the horizon. In the low tide of morning, stroll on the revealed shore, carefully avoiding the spiny sea urchins. Frolic or snorkel in the warm Caribbean waters …. ahhhh! This is the life!
It begins with fresh ozony marine notes which blend nicely with romantic base notes of sheer musk and amber. Compare NG's Seaside Cotton to Sea Island Cotton.
8 oz +
Granulated Sugar, Whipped Soap (Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA), Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Colorant
Whipped Soap Breakdown:
- Glycerin ( is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils, is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin)
- Sorbitol (slow-metabolizing sugar alcohol derived from fruits, corn and seaweed)
- Myristic Acid (is a fatty acid found in nutmeg, palm oil, coconut oil, butter fatis used as a surfacant, emulsifier and cleanser)
- Stearic Acid (is a natural fatty acid derived from vegetable fats used as a surfactant and emulsifier)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (is a extremely mild surfactant based on fatty acids from coconut oil fatty acids)
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (extra-mild co-surfactant)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Diazolidinyl Urea (antimicrobial preservative)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (water-based preservative)
- Tetrasodium EDTA (preservative)
Indian Bay - Sugar Scrub
Due to the nature of natural products, we cannot assure the purity of merchandise once it has been shipped. For safety and hygiene reasons this merchandise cannot be restocked or resold so we do not accept returns.
We know that it can be difficult to order new skin care products online. Your satisfaction is our goal and we truly believe that you will love our products, but if you are unhappy, please let us know. We want you to have a positive experience and will work with you if you are not pleased with your purchase.
HiRuna Island Soaps is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt use the product on a small portion of skin to see if irritation occurs; if irritation is present discontinue use of the product.