Inspiration - The Grenadines:
Island-hop across the gorgeous island chain known as The Grenadines, and you’ll find 32 beautiful islands and cays, only nine of which are inhabited by people. The possible adventures are endless, from the 4-day Easter Regatta held in Bequia with its brightly colored boats and white sails, to a stay at the exclusive Firefly Hotel on Mustique, to the vibrant dining life on Union Island, and much more. St. Vincent and The Grenadines remain largely untouched and unspoiled by human progress, romantically offering you aquamarine waters, cloud-dotted skies and black and tan beaches.
Relax, soak up the sun and enjoy the delight found in this blend of juicy pineapple, creamy coconut, and sweet peach warmed by sheer white musk and smooth vanilla.
A foaming sugar scrub that exfoliates and cleanses all at the same time! Nourishing organic oils whipped together with organic sugar and fluffy soap to create a cleansing creamy sugar scrub.
granulated sugar, whipped soap (glycerin, sorbitol, purified water, myristic acid, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, tetrasodium edta), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, phthalate free fragrance, mineral colorant
Whipped Soap Breakdown:
- Glycerin ( is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils, is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin)
- Sorbitol (slow-metabolizing sugar alcohol derived from fruits, corn and seaweed)
- Myristic Acid (is a fatty acid found in nutmeg, palm oil, coconut oil, butter fatis used as a surfacant, emulsifier and cleanser)
- Stearic Acid (is a natural fatty acid derived from vegetable fats used as a surfactant and emulsifier)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (is a extremely mild surfactant based on fatty acids from coconut oil fatty acids)
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (extra-mild co-surfactant)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Diazolidinyl Urea (antimicrobial preservative)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (water-based preservative)
- Tetrasodium EDTA (preservative)
The Grenadines Sugar Scrub
Due to the nature of natural products, we cannot assure the purity of merchandise once it has been shipped. For safety and hygiene reasons this merchandise cannot be restocked or resold so we do not accept returns.
We know that it can be difficult to order new skin care products online. Your satisfaction is our goal and we truly believe that you will love our products, but if you are unhappy, please let us know. We want you to have a positive experience and will work with you if you are not pleased with your purchase.
HiRuna Island Soaps is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt use the product on a small portion of skin to see if irritation occurs; if irritation is present discontinue use of the product.