Our Foaming Sugar Scrub exfoliates your skin with sugar crystals while creating a luxurious, rich lather. Sweet Almond Oil moisturises while the amazing fragrance briefly takes you on a mini vacation.
The Frangipani flower blooms in many colors, including yellows, pinks, dark reds and a thousand shades of each. But it is perhaps the pristine petals of the white frangipani flower, set off by a brilliant yellow center, that most delights the senses. The gorgeous Frangipani bloom continuously in St. Vincent and in the tropics, soaking up the full sun and wafting in the sea breezes. Deeply fragrant, the large clusters of flowers on small shrubs and trees with glossy dark green leaves dot the islands.
A sweet, fruity floral aroma composed of tropical plumeria flowers, fresh fruity top notes, on a lovely green bottom.
8 oz +
Granulated Sugar, Whipped Soap (Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA), Sweet Almond Oil, Fragrance, Colorant
Whipped Soap Breakdown:
- Glycerin ( is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils, is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin)
- Sorbitol (slow-metabolizing sugar alcohol derived from fruits, corn and seaweed)
- Myristic Acid (is a fatty acid found in nutmeg, palm oil, coconut oil, butter fatis used as a surfacant, emulsifier and cleanser)
- Stearic Acid (is a natural fatty acid derived from vegetable fats used as a surfactant and emulsifier)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (is a extremely mild surfactant based on fatty acids from coconut oil fatty acids)
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (extra-mild co-surfactant)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Diazolidinyl Urea (antimicrobial preservative)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (water-based preservative)
- Tetrasodium EDTA (preservative)
Frangipani - Sugar Scrub
Due to the nature of natural products, we cannot assure the purity of merchandise once it has been shipped. For safety and hygiene reasons this merchandise cannot be restocked or resold so we do not accept returns.
We know that it can be difficult to order new skin care products online. Your satisfaction is our goal and we truly believe that you will love our products, but if you are unhappy, please let us know. We want you to have a positive experience and will work with you if you are not pleased with your purchase.
HiRuna Island Soaps is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt use the product on a small portion of skin to see if irritation occurs; if irritation is present discontinue use of the product.